Monday, August 14, 2006

Foreign Neighbor...

Cutie Ricky! Hehehe!

just got home from school yesterday. buti na lang maaga kami dinismiss nang prof namin. knocked out ako! tulog kagad ako pag dating ko sa house. my mom was waking me up kase mag papabili sya so i checked my phone if someone texted me. a familliar name messaged me it was my new found friend. actually he's our neighbor. hehehe! i met him sa building near sa house. he's cute, neat looking and as i suspected a PLU. actually he's a foreigner and pinatapon sya nang parents nya dito sa pinas kase bad boy pala sya sa kanila. LOL! we've been texting for about a month. i got his number nung nag paload kami nang sabay. so i decided to get his no. and text him. his name is Ricky. he studies in trinity and taking up management. so back to the text! hehehe! he asked me if i could come over in his place. so i said yes. so i rushed to his place. so i knocked on the door. this is the first time na mag kakakilala kami nang personal. we do see each other sa amin pero we just stare in each other and hi lang. so we talked to each other and went to his room. he was smiling the whole time when staring at me in a naughty way. so i made effort to hold his hands while talking. hehehe! after awhile his head started to approach me face to face and kissed me on the lips. grabe! kinilig ako! hahaha! as always alam nyo na kung san napunta ang isang simpleng halik. hahaha! ikaw ba naman makipag sex sa cutie. hehehe! aayaw ka pa ba. so after that we talked more para mag kakilala kami nang lubos. hehehe! so now friends na kami with plus! hehehe! grabe minsan he acts na nga na parang bf ko sya. hehehe!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nalalandian ako sau!
pra kang submarine
pailalim kung umatake!
iba ka girl!
pinagpala k ng diyos!
isa kang exotic na diwata na nagmula s kapatagan ng sierra madre!
u make me proud!
i salute u!

luvyah!
-jeckie

4:57 AM  
Blogger Myrrh said...

grabe bessy! haba ng hair! inggit ako! I wish I had your guy! choz! hahaha... marami kang ikekwento... take note, I want details... see you soon! mwahugz!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck....and all the best....di ka kwento sa g4m ha! hehehe

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

arbssssss kapatid. hmmmmmm nako winner haaaaaaaa. hmmmm nako wag ka lang paiiyakin nyan. hehee

1:08 AM  
Blogger southdude said...

wow! he's a cute one!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home